Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate Program
Prerequisites for this Course:
At least one year working in Quality Improvements or with Six Sigma projects and Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate.
This course provides a review of the basic statistical methods, focusing on quality and continuous improvement and six sigma methods in all aspects of business operation including Critical to Quality (CTQ), and DMAIC Methodology. A review of project management and measurement analysis is emphasized. This course follows the body of knowledge suggested by the American Society of Quality to be reviewed and studied as a preparation for the certification as six-sigma black belt.
The Goals of This Course:
This course supports the following outcomes for the certification as Black Belt
- An ability to link project management and the six sigma tools
- An ability to acquire and analyze data using appropriate statistical methods to facilitate data analysis.
- An ability to apply modern problem solving tools and techniques necessary for quality tracking and improvement
- An ability to manage relations with customers and suppliers
- An ability to communicate effectively using statistical concepts
What You Will Learn To Do:
- Recognize the importance of Six Sigma tools on the global competition
- Understand the concepts of Repeatability &Reproducibility methodology
- Identify the customers’ needs and communicate with them.
- Enhance leadership and understand the support of senior management in the deployment of six sigma
- Work in teams to execute processes efficiently and effectively
- Understand the role of communication in Six Sigma
- Use problem solving as an aid in decision making
- Understand Quality Function Deployment as a tool of six sigma
- Optimize processes using Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Designed of Experiments (DOE)
- Identify improvement needs and constraints
Tuition & Fees
Students may enroll in a CNU’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate Program.
Certificate Program students are charged a non-refundable application fee of $75.
Total Cost for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate program is $1985.00, which includes the cost of the certificate completion fee. Textbooks and shipping costs are not included.
The payment plan option is not available for certificate program students.
For more information detailing the Six Sigma Certificate Program, please call our toll-free number: (800) 782-2422 or email email@example.com.