California National University for Advanced Studies aims to address the needs of today's and future Business and Technical Professionals by providing higher education through distance learning. California National University is committed to academic excellence and to the educational welfare of each of its students. We are a student-centered institution divided into three colleges that offer a variety of advanced studies through distance education. CNU offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs, a certificate program; and individual courses through extension. The intent of CNU's educational programs and nationally recognized faculty is to develop, among varying constituencies of working adults, those skills and competencies which will promote their personal and professional growth.
- Students will benefit from customized degree programs, which are operable within a conformable time frame.
Provide the student with one-on-one instruction from a distinguished Faculty with nationally recognized credentials in the fields of Business Administration and Engineering.
- Provide technology that supports and preserves the academic program and increases the effectiveness of the educational services.
- Provide administrative support that reinforces and preserves academic and financial resources necessary to enable students to meet their educational objectives and professional goals.
- Meet an increasing demand on international levels for further education in Business Administration and Engineering.
- Meet an increasing demand on Corporate and Military levels for further education in Business Administration and Engineering.
- Develop and maintain an effective ethical program of resource development that supports the mission of California National University for Advanced Studies.
- Provide exemplary admissions, course enrollment, and Student record-keeping services, and demonstrate a commitment to helping Students and Faculty in a friendly and timely manner.